Translations are usually invoiced on a per-word basis. Proofreading and editing may be charged at an hourly rate.
Every project is different and although my rates are in line with the industry standard, different factors, such as formatting requirements and deadlines, can affect the rate applied to a specific project.
Contact me today with as much information as you can, and I’ll prepare you a free, no-obligation quote.
Here are a few examples of projects I’ve been working on recently:
- Translation of an ongoing cartoon and video project
- Website of a leading French agri-food company
- Scientific study into forest cover and drinking water quality in France (to be published in book form)
- Monthly newsletters for a major international charity
- New tourist map for the Parc Naturel Régional du Perche
- Orne Council website
- Digital Orne website
- Verrières Patrimoine website
- Translation of Bellême golf course website
- Translation of the web store of a leading French automotive spares supplier
- Regular press releases for a number of leading French companies in the cosmetics, oil, automotive and financial sectors
- Sales brochures, customer information, in-house communication, and training materials for a leading French car maker
And much more … get in touch if you require further details or examples.
Here is what recent clients have to say about Lexeme Traductions:
For the past four years, Clair has been an essential part of my content production process. She has consistently delivered to tight – even impossible – deadlines, and her translations always have the exact pitch and tone that I have asked for. Clair goes the extra mile every time; she is an excellent communicator and a pleasure to work with.
When we mentioned making Verrières Patrimoine more accessible to English speakers, Lexeme Traductions volunteered to translate the association’s website into English. Clair’s work was responsive, highly creative and, above all, extremely accurate! Our English-speaking visitors were quick to congratulate us. Huge thanks to Lexème Traductions and Clair!
Clair … many thanks for the translation work you do regularly for our series, Tim&Léon. You really understand what makes us tick, and you’re always ready to help. It’s the ideal partnership! Your translations mean I’m able to share the project with our English-speaking production team and actors. I’m delighted that we’ll be working together again on the next series!